Are you looking for a unique venue for your next event?
The Lagoon House’s lush and distinct natural surroundings offer unparalleled charm and beauty that create an unforgettable experience for you and your guests, with the beautiful Indian River Lagoon as your backdrop.
- Corporate Meetings and Retreats
- Holiday Parties
Celebrations, Fundraising, & Holiday Parties
Contact us about your special event!
ADDRESS: 3275 Dixie Hwy. NE, Palm Bay, FL 32905
PHONE: (321) 725-7775
CAPACITY: Indoor Events: 250
Formal Dining: 112–136
Outdoor Events: 1,000+
This facility is located south of the Melbourne Causeway at U.S. Highway 1 and Elizabeth Ct NE at Riverview Dr., with a beautiful view of the Indian River Lagoon. Be sure to book your event well in advance! Many clubs, government agencies, and organizations meet during the week.
Services (Included with rental)
- The Lagoon House is an indoor/outdoor facility with an abundance of outdoor space and parking.
- Set up and tear down of tables and chairs
- Air conditioning and heat
- Restroom facilities
- Kitchen facility (includes refrigerator, counter space, microwave, and ice coolers.)
- Building hours: 9 a.m. to 1:30 a.m.
For availability, pricing, and details call 321-725-7775.*Note: Pricing is seasonal and subject to change without notice.
Lagoon House Rules and Info
Lagoon House Rules
The following items and activities are prohibited in the Lagoon House:
- Outside food and alcoholic beverages without express written approval
- Selfie sticks
- Bicycles, skateboards, and other wheeled recreational devices
- Pets (other than service animals). Please do not leave your pet in your vehicle.
- Harassing aquatic marine life and/or feeding them unauthorized food
- Going barefoot or shirtless
If you wish to capture photos, videos, or interviews for commercial purposes, please obtain consent from the MRC Marketing Department prior to collecting media.
By entering the premise, you consent to being photographed and filmed for promotional purposes.
Personal property left at the Lagoon House will be kept in lost and found for 48 hours and then discarded. The MRC accepts no responsibility for lost or stolen items.
No loitering or soliciting is allowed on Lagoon House property, including the parking areas, without prior MRC approval.
Food and Drink
For more information on Weddings, Celebrations, Fundraising Affairs, and Holiday Parties at the Ted Moorhead Lagoon House, please fill out the form below with all of your event details. You can also call us at 321-725-7775 or email email@example.com.